Thursday, April 5, 2012

T - Two weeks

This blog will help you keep track of me on the trail.  I'll update it as often as I can with stories and photos.  I look forward to seeing some of you out there!  18 days until go time.

--Koozie


2 comments:

  1. Day 7
    Terry 7
    Bears 0
    Lets keep it that way. Heard you had a long day trying to make up some miles.Hope the knees are better. Saw picture of the trail. Not how I pictured it. Narrow at that spot. Has it flatten out now? How is weather? Temp-Dry.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Uncle Carl. No, the terrain is just as demanding I'm just pushing through longer days and not really taking any breaks. The trail is usually about shoulder width in most areas in Georgia and NC. The weather has mostly been very hot (in the 80's) but drops off at night. It's rained three times but most at night after I've already set up camp.

      Delete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.